Thursday, November 17, 2005

Reality Check.

Re: Photo op.

Now... there is some discussion going on- great! So here seems to be the latest: photography 'xpert suggests no white- so let's go ahead and rule that one out. So that still leaves us with a choice of colors. Since many people won't have the right this or that- like, say a black long sleaved shirt, why don't we choose two or so colors that would work, and then pair that with Jeans since we know everyone has jeans. Yeah?
So the question is, which colors? Well Black and SOMETHING, I think, whether that be cream, red, green, blue, etc. It seems like the darker colors will be better in terms of the actual picture, but we can do what we want! So we can choose a few, or we could do a color palate- like anything from white-black, which would include silver, greys, etc. Or we could do browns and creams and all inbetweens, or whatever.

Let me heeeah yah.

2 comments:

Kimber said...

black and maroon or black and like sky blue would be nice too. I have either of those colors, and most guys have a blue shirt. Mel, you could borow if you wanted, I would let you. ;) *hugs*

melissa o said...

I would be down with black and red and jeans...

Or any version of red - i.e. maroon, or whatever.

I don't care - I think I'm going to go buy something either way...