Tuesday, November 15, 2005

Let's Make a Deal.

Ok. I'm serious about this now.

I'm going to post something that I wrote for a class. I'd like to get some feedback on it. But here's the deal. You MAY NOT read this if you're not going to comment. I'm posting this link in good faith- that you'll read the writing and give me more than just "I really liked it"- but solid suggestions on what you liked, didn't like, want more of, think is totally crappy, etc. I'm trying to improve as a write and figure I'd put this out there, but I am so freaking serious, DO NOT even THINK about reading it if you're not going to comment. I can't handle that- it's a scary thing letting people read what I've written "academically"- I'm pretty sure I'm really paranoid. SO just do me right and comment if you're going to read. And if you don't want to, then don't click HERE.

Ok. Enough threats. Also note that there are several changes I am already planning to make- this is a first draft, but I look forward to hearing what you all here! Thanks all.

3 comments:

jon said...

I really liked it.

Teehee, i couldn't resist.

really did like it though.

Kimber said...

Just so you know, I did comment, but I did it on the other blog. Love you!

melissa o said...

I will read it tonight - I swear. You know me - I WILL give you my honest and not-entirely-humble (hah) opinion.