Monday, November 07, 2005

Family Photo.

Ok guys. Time is approaching, and it's time to start thinking seriously about the way we're going to coordinate our outfits for our family photo. I'm going to send out an E-Vite to everyone that we know that might want to be invited, but before I do let's talk about our coordinating!

Shall we wear a color scheme? Or matching shirts or sweaters? That seems a more expensive option, but ya know. What do we think? Reds and whites? OR reds and greens, heh? Or Denim and white, all black shirts and jeans, old navy flag t-shirts?

Weight in!

7 comments:

melissa o said...

I say jeans and white shirts - very crisp clean fall...

But I am just me.

Anonymous said...

I am saying total cheese like big wool sweaters with snow flakes

jules said...

hummm. i think i am somewhere in the middle. i would prefer a more winter, its snowing outside kind of look. however, seeing as i can hardly remember what real winter time weather even feels like, i am not sure im in for full on wool.
i dont really care what i wear though... this picture is going to rock.

Anonymous said...

I think Old Navy 4th of july t-shirts from 1999 would be AWESOME!!! Just kidding, But that's kinda funny. Too bad we all got rid of our fleece vests... But whatever it is it should come from Old Navy. If nothing else white shirts and jeans work for this gal.

Anonymous said...

Why wasn't I included?

Claire said...

Anonymous- who are you? HELP!

melissa o said...

OHHH.

VESTS

We should ALL wear a VEST fo some sort!

Brilliant Kel!