Monday, November 21, 2005

I Can't Believe I'm Doing This.

But i am. I usually have a no survey policy, but I read this on Kimber's myspace and I thought hey, since I'm not going to blog for a few days over Thanksgiving (because I'll be WITH my peeps, you see) I'll lavish you all with multiple tidbits of me tonight!

More about me
Body: 1. DO YOU SNORE?
I say with fair confidence no, but... what if I do? What then?

2. ARE YOU A LOVER OR A FIGHTER? d
Depends on who the object of my verb is...

3. WHAT'S YOUR WORST FEAR?
That I cannot answer.

4. AS A KID, WERE YOU A LEGO MANIAC?
I vividly remember sitting on the carpet precisely 3 feet from the television watching The Sound Of Music and putting together my brother's pirate ship legos- I didn't have many of my own, but I loved 'em.

5. WHAT DO YOU THINK OF "REALITY" TV?
I'm just not that into it.

6. DO YOU CHEW ON YOUR STRAW?
I've heard that that is a sign of sexual frustration. And having said that, I'll leave you to it.

7. WERE YOU A CUTE BABY?
I always had a certain mischievious look in my eye... always spilling and smearing things... so if that's cute, then yes.

8. IS THE SINGLE LIFE FOR YOU?
I plan on the whole monogamy thing and look forward to it, so nah, not really.

9. WHAT COLOR IS YOUR KEYBOARD?
A beautiful white (go Mac!) with black writing... che bello!

10. DO YOU SING IN THE SHOWER?
I've started to, very quietly... but usually not here. I go to the practice room so I can practive for my voice class, and then I finish up belting Amazing Grace at the top of my lungs to get it out of my system. Cause it's always there. And of course I sing full out when I'm at HOME in the shower, bien sur.

11. HAVE YOU EVER BUNGEE JUMPED?
Well Kimber listed the skycoaster- so in that case yes. But the "real deal"- no.

12. ANY SECRET TALENTS?
Crap, if I told you, then they wouldn't be secret, now would they?

13. WHAT'S YOUR IDEAL VACATION SPOT?
Somewhere that has no laundry machines. Ie: somewhere where my routine changes.

14. IS YOUR NEIGHBOR FUNNY?
I have crazy neighbors!

15. CAN YOU SWIM?
- Yes

16. HAVE YOU SEEN THE MOVIE "DONNIE DARKO?"
Yeah. Not a fan.

17. DO YOU GIVE A DAMN ABOUT THE OZONE?
I care for it- it helps me not die of skin cancer immediately. I try not to buy styrofoam in large quantities.

18. HOW MANY LICKS DOES IT TAKE TO GET TO THE CENTER OF A TOOSTIE POP?
This is such old news, honestly. Remember the owl? I'm pretty sure he answered that one for us!

19. CAN YOU SING THE ALPHABET BACKWARDS?
I think I can, I think I can!

20. HAVE YOU EVER BEEN ON AN AIRPLANE?
Yes, yes yes and YES. Today was the year of the flight (consult your chinese calendar, you'll see)- they do the trick!

21. ARE YOU AN ONLY CHILD?
Psha! Nu-uh! I have tres other sibs! I think my parents would have retired had it been only me!

22. DO YOU PREFER ELECTRIC OR MANUAL PENCIL SHARPENER?
I like the reward of the manual... you can twist it just so... and make a nice long shaving.

23. WHAT'S YOUR STAND ON HUNTING?
Hunt if you will, don't if you won't. Just don't be stupid, get your tags, and don't hunt people.

24. IS MARRIAGE IN YOUR FUTURE?
If it's up to me, yes.

25. DO YOU LIKE YOUR HANDWRITING?
Bleh.

26. WHAT ARE YOU ALLERGIC TO?
I'm not really sure. Poison Ivy, I bet.

27. WHEN WAS THE LAST TIME YOU SAID, "I LOVE YOU"?
To my friend Kathryn earlier today. And of course I'm assuming you mean any version of the phrase.

29. DO YOU CRY AT WEDDINGS?
Yes. Hehe....uhhh, yeah.

30. HOW DO YOU LIKE YOUR EGGS?
cooked.

31. ARE BLONDES DUMB? l
I've been mascarading as one for so long, I clearly don't think so. I don't associate with dummies.

32. WHERE DOES THE OTHER SOCK END UP?
On the floor in the laundry room behind the washers where it'll soak up moisture, grow mold, and then eventually become the nest of a rat or other bottom feedin' creature.

33. WHAT TIME IS IT?
I'm gonna say it's 7:39, based on my clock's supposition. I'll leave it up to you if you're gonna believe it or not.

34. DO YOU HAVE A NICKNAME?
Yeah. C, Chla, Chiara (pron'd keyara), Clairabelle, Claritin, Clehl, Missy Claire, Mista, Cleeuh, Clairmont, Crostatina (yeah stac), and so on.

35. IS MCDONALD'S DISGUSTING?
What? Are you kidding? Over one BILLION burgers sold!

36. WHEN WAS THE LAST TIME YOU WERE IN A CAR?
Umm... last... Sunday? Yeah, last Sunday on the way back from PA!

37. DO YOU PREFER BATHS OR SHOWERS?
Showers. But there is something so nice about a bath, especially, I think, when I know I can't atke one (take a gander at my tub and it's weary self and you'll see what I mean).

38. IS SANTA CLAUS REAL?
nah.

39. DO YOU LIKE TO HAVE YOUR NECK KISSED?
I'm female.

40. ARE YOU AFRAID OF THE DARK?
actually yes, when I really can't see. Or if I'm in my basement. So I guess I should say I'm ascared of not seeing, and my basement.

41. WHAT ARE YOU ADDICTED TO?
The internet, I think. Which is so sad. I think I need to fast from it.

42. CRUNCHY OR CREAMY PEANUT BUTTER?
I like crunchy, but creamy is great in the right circumstances.

43. CAN YOU CRACK YOUR NECK?
bleh.

44. HAVE YOU EVER RIDDEN IN AN AMBULANCE?
nah.

45. HOW MANY TIMES HAVE YOU BRUSHED YOUR TEETH TODAY?
Once this morn! And man, it was a good time!

46. IS DRUG FREE THE WAY TO BE?
- Just say no, that means yes

47. ARE YOU A HEAVY SLEEPER?
Ehh.. depends! If I know I'm getting up I'm pretty light, but if I'm REALLY sleeping I can REALLY sleep.

48. WHAT COLOR ARE YOUR EYES?
Inversion blue, duh.

50. DO YOU LIKE YOUR LIFE?
Yes very much.

51. WHO'S BETTER?
I don't understand the question.

52. ARE YOU PSYCHIC?
Yeah, NO.

53. HAVE YOU READ "CATCHER IN THE RYE"?
No. Blasphemy, gasps, I know, I know, I like books, but no.

54. DO YOU PLAY ANY INSTRUMENTS?
Piano, guitar, neither of which I'm a, shall we say, virtuoso. But I enjoy them.

55. HAVE U EVER STOLEN MONEY?
No.

56. CAN YOU SNOWBOARD?
BORING. I have, but I'm so over it. Heh...

57. DO YOU LIKE CAMPING?
Yes, in fact I do! I'd like to do more of it!

58. DO YOU SNORT WHEN YOU LAUGH?
Not usually.

59. DO YOU BELIEVE IN MAGIC?
Nope.

60. ARE DOGS A MAN'S BEST FRIEND?
Other than other man/woman, yes.

61. YOU BELIEVE IN DIVORCE?
It exists, so its dumb to ask if I believe in it. I wholeheartedly disagree with it, I don't condone it, and I will not engage in it at any point in my life if I have any way of preventing it.

62. CAN YOU DO THE MOONWALK?
I can, but it ain't what anyone else would call the moonwalk.

63. DO YOU MAKE A LOT OF MISTAKES?
That is, you might say, what I do.

64. IS IT COLD OUTSIDE TODAY?
Not too bad, in the forties, and rainy.

65. WHAT WAS THE LAST THING YOU ATE?
Chicken.

66. DO YOU WEAR NAIL POLISH?
Yes. I like it quite a lot, actually.

67. HAVE YOU EVER BEEN KISSED?
Yes I have.

68. WHAT'S THE MOST ANNOYING TV COMMERCIAL?
Any and all, I'm inclined to say.

69. DO YOU SHOP AT AMERICAN EAGLE?
Yeah. I like it a lot, but it really goes in shifts for me. But I could spend some money there, if that's what you're getting at.

70. FAVORITE SONG AT THE MOMENT?
Umm... hard one. The two songs usually in my head are "If I told you so" by BL, and "They can't take that away from me."

And there you have it, everything you ever wanted to know, and even more than that.

0 comments: