Saturday, January 28, 2006

Pictorial: Blog-O-Rama.

So I took some random pictures over the last week, and I meant to do all these fun blogs. But time did not, in the end, permit, and so I'm going to just shove them all into one blog (expect on, to follow this) and make it boring, but you'll have the pictures of yours truly, which is what I know you've all just been waiting and watching for....


First... I love my Italian dictionary! I did homework with it this week, and I have to tell you- how handy! It has been about a year since I had one, and I really love it! I'm not sure why I didn't just get one before, but I just kept thinking I had one at home that I would bring back (in fact, the very one my dad used when he was in Italy!) but I didn't, so I finally buckled down and purchased one, and let me just say... what a joy!


My sixties hair from Thursday....


This is from last night. That little speckle of skin tone you can see in the middle, just down and left of the second light is Staci. That's how full the theater was on opening night at a 7:25pm showing of Annapolis.... Not a good sign.



Yep, that is Staci...


Well, we ended up enjoying ourselves despite the low quality of the film. It was quite romantic in such a theater with velvet seats and only 5 other people. Too bad I have a boyfriend, right? (heh, sickos....)


This is me this morning with a weird look on my face. What's that on my fork? that's UNsausage! It's a tasty vegan treat that is made of all natural non-meaty dairy stuffs, but tastes just identical to our ol' friend sausage! Amazing! But don't worry. This place has real eggs, real cheese, real milk... and amazing AMAZING coffee. Good ol' Kate's Joint!



And so here they are Mel... my two workout pics from the end of this week- one from Wed, one from fri.

And that's all folks!!!

2 comments:

Ashley said...

love the pics, bummer about the movie I was looking forward to seeing it!

melissa o said...

I love, love, love your sixties hair...

You have been so, so good about the working out. I need a kick in the pants (and I think Thursday night when I felt ALL self conscious in my dress was a good one...)

I am going with Kim and Kel to the Hip Hop class - I will have pictures!

KEEEEEEP me accountable!