Tuesday, January 17, 2006

Back To School.

WELLLLL it's time.

It's 9:01. I was planning on leaving here at 9:00am so as to give myself a comfy half hour to get down to the classroom, though I probably only need about 13 minutes. But now it's 9:02 and I'm still sitting here typing away, and I have no inclination to get up and actually move towards getting the final touches (like a shirt and shoes) on and walk out in the freezing (albeit sunny) air.

I'm dreading class, but at the same time I look forward to getting 2 syllabuses/i and seeing what my semester will look like in some ways. It should be a good day. I'm going to work out after class today, so you can ask me about that... it sohuldn't be too busy at like 3:00 in the afternoon... let the fun begin!

I miss you all, hope your Tuesdays are super!

0 comments: