Wednesday, January 04, 2006

Gone With the Wind.

I watched Gone With the Wind today.

It was my first time seeing it. Matthew had been bugging me about seeing it, and Staci before him, so we rented it today. It was a perfect day for a long movie (266 minutes long, to be exact)-- I'm a bit sick, though nothing tragic, fear not- I think I'm already improving- but it was good to just sit around for a good solid portion of the day. Maybe that means I'll have skiin' energy tomrrow.

And I'll leave you with this, perhaps my favorite line....

"No, I don't think I will kiss you, although you need kissing, badly. That's what's wrong with you. You should be kissed and often, and by someone who knows how."

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Matt and I are officially at war. You were supposed to watch that with me. PS. I am already nearing page 300 and Atlanta hasn't burned yet. That's right. Page 300. Only 1200 more pages to go.

I miss you like cuhrazy.
S

jules said...

DUDE! today is the 10th! there is no excuse.

regardless, i miss you tons and i had so much fun getting to see your beautiful face over the break.