Thursday, January 12, 2006

Back From Outter Space.

Now Hold on, hold on- that's not to say that Utah is outter space- though sometimes it sure feels like it, and I mean that in the best way possible- but I am back to the citay.

It's weird- I'm the first one back, of course, and this is the first time this has ever happened to me. I'm always the last one! What i love is that our door wasn't even locked- good thing we didn't have anything valuable sitting out ready for the taking! Good times!

I took a car service in after my first class flight, and oh boy do I feel fancy!

I'm off to meet the boy of my dreams (monsieur Danshiell Mathieu Cain, that is!) and then I'll be going to the we are scientists concert at the Bowery ballroom, which they are headlinging, which is SOLD OUT! FUN!




And to you- I miss you. SO much. And I'll see you soon. But not soon enough. And there's already a letter in the mail. RUDY!

PS> you know there's more to come, pictures and all, you don't even have to ask. But friends, not tonight.

0 comments: