Wednesday, January 25, 2006

And the Award Goes To...

After a particularly long-seeming day, I came home to get some more work done.

I decided against going to Navigators so that I could unwind a bit, and because I thought that I would, most likely, find myself asleep balled up on the corner somewhere before I made it to the ol' Tisch building. I got some reading done, some printing done, some communicating done....

And then I got a package slip. But I'm not expecting any packages....




THANK YOU!!!
I really love them! How thoughtful and cute! I didn't even remember that I didn't have red- amazing! You are amazing!!!

I love you so much, and I SO appreciate you getting that in the mail! OH GOSH, you're so great! You are really so sweet! I put a letter in the mail to your address yesterday, so hopefully you'll get that soon!

You sock my world!

1 comments:

Kimber said...

Cute socks!