Sunday, October 23, 2005

For the Record.

I feel very strongly that everyone understand that I did not exceed my limitations on my birthday. I was not drunk, stumbling around, unable to remember my name of those of the people around me. I was not blurry, I was not slurring, I was not loud and obnoxious any more than I usually am. As my dear friend Dan said, "my spirits were lifted."

I enjoyed my beer and being legally able to drink, but did not get drunk> I know most of you don't care, but it is important to me that that be known!

Thanks!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

NO, NO. I KNOW you weren't drunk - You're not that girl...

But you did look drunk. But then again - we both have an uncanny resemblance to drunk people. Hmmm.

I do love you. And you only looked drunk.

It's important that you know that.

Mel

Anonymous said...

Woooh.

You deleted my comment.

I did not mean to offend you.