Tuesday, February 21, 2006

To Say the Least...

It has been a week since I have written.

There have been a few things going on.

One and most interestingly of which is that Matthew, Kelli, and Brett came to visit me this weekend! They got here at the butt-crack-o-dawn on Thursday morning, Brett left yesterday and Kel and Matt just left... their plane left tonight at like 8:30pm. I said goodbye at like 5:57pm. And let me say that it was hard. I had SUCH a great weekend, and I get to see them again in less than 3 weeks! But it is one of those things... when you get to be with that person that you miss so much, it is just HARD to say goodbye. And it wasn't too bad, but it was odd. An odd weekend- just kind of surreal having them here, FRIENDS in the city from UTAH! How unusuaL! And then living at I and E's apartment for 6 days... it was great, but I think that added to the surreality, you could say. It was a great GREAT weekend, and I'm SOOO glad they came. But now there's that dull ache that will take a while to go away (if it does).

Anyway... hopefully this doesn't come off as a downer of a post. I'll post again soon, but as for now I need to get stuff done seeing as how I haven't done homework in 6 days! Send me some love if you can... I need it!

Hope your long weekends were all great!!! I'll post again sometime relatively soon!

4 comments:

melissa o said...

LOVES for my Claire.

I will call you tonight for some further loves.

Kimber said...

I bet you all had the greatest time! I can't wait to see some pitures of what you did this weekend.
AND, I can't wait to see you in three weeks!
You know you are going to have to spend the night at least one night while you are here.

Ashley said...

I am excited for pics like i said to mel i was a lonely blogger this past week.

Anonymous said...

Loves? To give "loves" you must know what love is. And the eternal question of "What is Love?" I believe Haddaway put it best with...

What is love
Baby don't hurt me
Don't hurt me no more
Baby don't hurt me
Don't hurt me no more
What is love
Yeah
Oh I don't know why you're not fair
I give you my love but you don't care
So what is right and what is wrong
Gimme a sign
What is love
Baby don't hurt me
Don't hurt me no more
What is love...