Sunday, March 25, 2007

St. Patty's Day Party!

None of these are great shots, but you get the idea.

We had so much fun! Thanks to Kelli for providing the decor, Matthew for the apartment, and Colby, Brady, Danny, Whitney, Micah, Robby, and Crystal for making it so much fun!

We had homemade Guinness Stew, Potatoe Skins, Stuffed Mushrooms, Rolls, and drinks provided my Matthew and me. We had a great time celebrating the fighting Irish, and I had such a wonderful time having a little mini-reunion!

Here are some shots to give you an idea of the fun.... we played spoons and "waterfall" so that's what we're doing at the table!

Look for the Third Annual St. Patty's Day, March 2008, coming to an apartment in Maryland near you!

















AND>... HAPPY BIRTHDAY BZ! I hope it was a wonderful one!

2 comments:

Matthew said...

Good Times!

melissa o said...

I love that last picture of Robby and Brady.