Sunday, April 02, 2006

Aprile: Punch Card Bliss.

Well hello all!

This weekend has been chalk-full of stuff going on! Worked a bunch yesterday, and Stac and I grabbed brunch too! We watched some movies and just relaxed last night. This morning I got up, worked for a few hours, and now I'm back to the studyin' before church!

I went to go get salad at a place called Cosi, and my purchase today was my 8th, so my next is free! YESS!!! Also, I noticed that my Got Coffee punch card is just behind (usually in front of actually, but now the Cosi punch is in front so I remember to use it!) and IT is full, my next purchase there will be free! Hooray! That's what I call punch card bliss!

This week is going to be a beast, but I think it will be rewarding in many ways, assuming that I can stay focused and really manage my time well. Should be interesting!

Anyway, that's really all I have to say except that I LOVE NEW YORK IN THE SPRING TIME! And I wish for all of you that at some point in your lives you'll get to live here in the Spring, and if not live, then at LEAST visit!!!

0 comments: