Wednesday, April 26, 2006

Workin' 9 to 5...

I got my schedule for next week at work!

From Wednesday to Saturday I'll work 38.5 hours....!!!!

Holy Crap!!!

I have to say, I'm going to be exhausted on so many levels, especially with no break after school... but I am SO PSYCHED! It is going to be so fun planning for the marathon!

If you want to learn about where I'll be working, go to the GOAL Foundation website!

You can also learn about the marathon that will be happening on the 6th of May! You can sign up to volunteer that day too, and if you do, you can work with me! Dream come true!!! Or... just really really cool. There are probably people you know running it, so you should come watch! There are lots of other events too, so COME!!!! Be a part of your city's event! And see your super cool friend Claire!!!

Ok, off to do homework... I'll be HOME, this time next week! :)

2 comments:

melissa o said...

I wish I could...really.

A day in the fun and sun with my best Claire?

What more could a girl ask for?

Kimber said...

Hey! I got an email from the foundation today, finally!
I am planning on coming to the event on Wednedsday night, that is where I will get my volunteer assigment and my free t-shirt! ha ha
but I will be sure to tell them to put me with you!
I can't wait.
See you next week!