Monday, April 24, 2006

Just Wanted to Say...

I am soo tired! But... I wanted to give you all an update on the final project etc progress!

1- my Fiction portfolio, which consists of about 50 pages of writing, is together and will be handed in tomorrow!
2- my Public Service paper (thank you to my readers, yet again!) will be read over one last time tomorrow, and then printed up!
3- my reading of the Canto in Dante's Purgatorio tonight went well, got to bust out the Italian and my prof was pleased with that.
4- my last tour of the semester is Thursday! YAY!

And that's really all the updates. I still have lots more, but those are (#'s 1 and 2 on the list) the things that were most important to me, and the biggest things as well, so it is nice to have those guys conquered! Let's hope they go well!


Anyway... summer is near! THANK YOU GOD!!!

1 comments:

melissa o said...

So this portfolio...

Can a bestest get a peek at it?