Sunday, September 25, 2005

Sundee.

Well hi!

Today has been a super busy Sunday, and it's only 2:22pm! But you know what? It's busy in a good way. Church at the Journey this morning was great, I love starting my days out with God- and doing it in a large group is very nice! Then I came home and ate, read a little bit (of course not enough) and learned all about the wines of Italy- why didn't I read this stuff BEFORE I went there? I'm a genius, that's why!
In about 10 minutes I'm off to a training session for how to be a 'wrangler' at the Habitat for Humanity/ Warner Brothers/ NBC Katrina building site (Rockefeller Plaza) which I'll be doing tomorrow night, and then maybe again later this week depending on how the week goes! It should be cool- i'm happy to be able to be a part of it in a tangible way.
Tonight Josh Z and I are going to the Gavin Degraw/ Joss Stone concert. I'm pretty excited to see Gavin! I wish that I wasn't feeling so burnt out on busyness, but I'm sure I'll enjoy it. It's going to be an absolutely INSANE week- so pray that I can keep it together! It should be fun though, I'm actually looking forward to it in a sort of sadistic way- or something like that.
Anyway, off to the Plaz.

0 comments: