Tuesday, September 27, 2005

Pictorial.

Here are a few pictures to give you an idea of what I do/what the apartment looks like. Actually, what our cool CD screens look like, our dishes, and me at the perch.


The CD screens- super cool, eh? That's staci peeking from behind them! They are two, and they fold opposite directions. They block off the open part of the room so we have some semblance of a wall! YAY!










The dishes- you can't really see what they look like, but trust me, they are neat! One set is white, and one a really cool dark blue- those are the ones I really like, but of course IKEA ran out of them, so I got a healthy mixture.












The perch- this is the step up to the doors to the balcony (which we cannot go out). I end up here at odd times- often while I'm on the phone I am standing on the perch looking out over the park, or starting at Staci's screen saver (which is usually pictures from our semester abroad!). Also, you see that I'm lifting up my foot- that is because I am often caught with my shoes on- that is a long story that you can ask me about if you care to, but really just trust that it's really quite funny.










Oh, and here's a picture of my view of the park- I'll take one of the grounds below our building tomorrow when the market is out cause it's really cute!

And so, there you have it!

0 comments: