Sunday, November 30, 2003

Star Spangled Dinner.

Well, I am back here in my stale dorm room surrounded by the familiar sounds of roomates and airconditioning. Nice.

Actually, the truth is, it IS good to be back. Well, let's put that in context: it's good to know that in 2 and a half weeks I'll be done with finals and the sooner I get my butt in gear here the sooner it's all over with. So no, I'm not glad to say goodbye to boy, friends, and family, but I am glad to know that I will soon be home for a luxurious stay of more than six days at a time! WOW!

Thanksgiving was great! I am so glad that the Moore family was able to join us! And it was just super to have the sibs all together again- with some great additions (named Elizabeth and Josh). I tell you, it was REALLY wonderful to have the boy there for the family functions. I loved it. So thank you for humoring me love!

I'm looking forward- 2 weeks, 2 days, a few hours, and I'll be back. Don't get me wrong, I love New York... but I'm done with school... and I can't wait until school is done with me (for this semester at least!). The time will fly by I'm sure, but right now it seems to be forever away. Well, maybe not forever, maybe just .. ever. or something.

well, there you have it. My bad, disconnected Thanksgiving reflection entry.

I'm thankful for YOU.

0 comments: