Thursday, December 04, 2003

Lull.

I am so low energy right now. And the real question is: Do I have MONO? Staci AND Kenzi have it- should i be tested? The fact that am constantly tired and I think my glands are stolen makes me think that I do have it- but the prospect of getting blood drawn makes me feel ill - perhaps worse than any fate mono could bring. BUt then again- it it gets in my liver i could die (I know, that is so dramatic, but its on of those things....). So yes. Who knows. I think I'll wait until I get home and see what happens. Don't drink after me or kiss me- too late love!

On a lighter note- only one more day of classes- Monday and Tuesday and then I have a WEEK before three finals, and home!

I'm off to do some homework and make my Christmas list! Any requests? E-mail me! :)

0 comments: