Friday, November 21, 2003

Penicillin in my grape.

Well, one paper totally complete, one paper needing a revision or two, and one needing about 2 and a half more pages. Then we have the proposal for the final paper in the fourth class, and the short persuasive essay and we're done! Oh boy, my heart just pitter-patters at the thought of having this all done! Someone strike up the band!!!
And HAPPY BIRTHDAY (yesterday) to Gavin!
Also: Congrats to the cast of West Side Story- I have heard such wonderful things about the show! I wish I could have been there to see it for myself! I'll be looking for a video in the mail as soon as they come out!....
Thanksgiving in 6 days! I can hear the music from here!
Back to the slave labour.... can you believe I'm (ma and da are paying for this?)

yeah. Me too.

0 comments: