Wednesday, November 19, 2003

Who frew dat ham ah' me?

Well ladies and gents, if you don't know who Gavin Degraw is, or if you don't love him, love him, say that you love him- TELL ME. Because I will force feed you the juicy goodnesss that is Gavin Degraw and I will drizzle his sumptuous melodies on you and then you will reach the enlightenment that is the LOVE of Gavin Degraw. So you let me know if you need a.... harmonized sugar fix. Where does this come from? The fact that Mel and Josh met the boy and chatted with him for upwards of fifteen minutes, and that he, after 3 hours, remembered their names. This guy is the real deal folks- nice, talented, attractive, and real real well, I already said it but, talented. He's just very very good. YEAH- you heard me!
School is going well, even though my face is attacking in rebellion of the stress my 4 papers are causing. One is done and needs a revision or two, one is in the making and laughing in my face every time I try to add length to it, and two are waiting in the back of my mind to be started (and, let us pray, finished) tomorrow. Once those are done I can relax and get my homework done for next week, pack, and then do my homework for the days after Thanksigiving.... that will be nice. I am really looking forward to this lil' break coming up. And hey, only 3 more Thursdays here at NYU before I am an eighth of the way through my undergraduate experience. I know it's sort of lame that I am counting, but it just sort of occured to me. So much has happened and yet it has only been three months, and yet- IT HAS BEEN THREE MONTHS!
WEird. WeIRD.
WEll, I'm off to bed. Off, off off to bed.
Mel- COME HERE! YES! YOU KNOW YOU WANT TO!!!! COME ON!!!
Gavin (The BEST Gavin- my BROTHER!!!) happy birthday tomorrow!!!

0 comments: