Monday, September 11, 2006

Pictorial: Labor Day Family.


My dad and Gavin, Tear!


Ian and I had some good conversation.


My two very, very special brothers.


Ma, Da, and Gavin!


Gav and Kelley- purdy!


The three sibs.


Again, my special brothers.


The Cain Fam doing it up right at McSorley's- my dad's reunion with the oldest Irish pub in New York after nearly 40 years!


One more of the siblings... tear!


As you can see we had a great time- lots of smiles! We always have a great time, and it was our first reunion in over a year! We will hopefully all be together again at Christmas- and I look forward to it a ton! Hopefully more pictures to come from Kelley!


4 comments:

Sarah said...

yeah for pictures! i finally saw what your brothers looked like!

Matthew said...

Good update! From the picture it looks like the Cain family knows how to put down some beer.

melissa o said...

Oh geez. I miss my second familia. And DUDE, your sister-in-law is looking hot! She puts all other married women to shame! :)

jules said...

i must say... you have a very attrative family. good times in the NYC!