Sunday, May 22, 2005

Well I’m home!

It has been a really great to get home. The only weird thing (who are we kidding, there is much more than just one weird thing) is that it feels like I never left. That whole 4 month adventure flew by, and now that it’s gone, I keep wondering if it all actually happened! I mean, of course it did, but you know what I mean. It’s great and super weird to be home.

We survived the great wedding of Ashely and Thaddeus Wendt which was great, and the happy couple should be back from their honeymoon tomorrow! Lisa and Kyle are next, then Mel and Matt- should be a fun summer!

I’m still looking for a job- have an unpaid internship starting next week, trying to find a paying job- you know, the usual. Hopeing that I can find something paying soon- going out later to get going on applying. I had a one interview, but haven’t heard back from them, so that’s a no- I just have no experience! It’s ok though- I’ll find something.

Overall things are good here. The weather has warmed up after the random 4 inches of snow last week, and it’s not too hot quite yet. Im loving sleeping with my window mopen, sleeping ina bed without sheets that smell like venegar, and I’m loving spending tgime with my friends!
More soon!

0 comments: