Tuesday, May 03, 2005

Two Down.

Well, today I had my second of four finals. Utopian Literature was this afternoon- not too bad, I must say. I don’t have a strong feeling of how it went except that the first essay was miles better than the second one, and so we’ll see how it went come grade time! Museology was last wednesday, and I should get that back tomorrow- here’s hopin’ it went well!

Tomorrow I hand in my big paper for Museology and also give my presentation with my other group members in class- shouldn’t be too bad, but I’m eager to have that over with! I am excited to have only Italian left to worry about- oral on Thursday and written on Friday. After that I get headed home- I just can’t wrap my mind around that!

I was telling Staci, and then my parents- I am going to have a great summer! I mean, that is obvious, but I have NO school to worry about, no GPA to freak out about, no transferring into another school at NYU now that GSP is over, no changing schools- that’s right, I’m really excited to get back to NYU in the fall! And I have some direction when it comes to school goals- hopefully the concentration is soon to follow, and no study abroad applications to freak about! What AM I going to do with myself?

I think I’ll figure it out- don’t you?

0 comments: