Friday, May 06, 2005

Parto L'Italia domani, sono triste, ma felice- sono un po' confusato, come mi sento?

So I leave tomorrow morning. I have had SUCH a great week, and more than that, a great semester! I have made so many great friends here, had so many amazing and unforgettable experiences! I can't believe I'm staring my flight home in the face. What next?
I go home, I have LOTS of air time to look forward to- and in a way I am. I think a good buffer between Italy and Utah is in a way necessary. I need time to marinate- to let my mind release Italy and embrace the US. I know that sounds cheesy, but I really think that it's going to be hard to leave and know that I'm really GONE, not just taking a weekend trip to Paris or London. Wow, what a life, right?
Finals all went well it think, we'll see what happens when I get the grades back. But they are over with, and I'm looking forward to a nice 4 month break from school. I'll certainly miss my 10 roomates here at Via Cavour 42- more than I expected, I think.
Before I get too sappy I think I'll end it. Hopefully I won't drop off the blog planet when I get home to Utah, so ideally you'll hear from me soon!

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

The Italian Stallion is coming home!

Let me just apologize now for the next 3 months of wedding planning bliss and not so bliss. Call me the minute you get in. I LOVE YOU!