Tuesday, October 21, 2008

Happy Birthday From Iraq!

Well my sweet husband chatted with me most the day yesterday online, and I also got to talk on the phone with him for about an hour! It was amazing!

He had the dudes in his platoon send their birthday wishes, and I loved it! It is so fun that I have heard about these guys, and now I get to see them! I've got to try to learn their names before they all get back next month! (I LOVE that-- next month! WOO)

Anyway, here are some of the dudes of Easy Company!

1Lt. Sohl-- his sweet wife is taking me to the airport on Thursday! He has a baby girl who was born in May and I can't wait to meet him!

SGT. Carew-- he looks thrilled, right?

SFC Mac, I can't wait to meet this guy! Matt works closely with him, and he is also the owner and enabler of the daily 15 minute Guitar Hero Break :)

Spc Bell-- looks like a friendly fella.

The Chief! Matthew also works close with him and I look forward to meeting him too!

SGT Jackson and SSG Sherwood

SPC Harris.

Spc Jensen

SFC Nap-- heh.

Spc Pastrano.

Spc Tinsley.


Spcs Demray, McDougal, PV2 Jenkins.

And finally, the best for last!




Aw.


I felt very loved, thank you baby! And again, thanks to ALL of you who sent birthday wishes and calls and texts and facebook messages!

5 comments:

Joshua said...

Yay! I'm so glad you got to talk to Matt for so long. And that you'll get to see him next month!!!

Lauren said...

this is so so so so sos os sososoosososososssssssssssssssooooooooooo cute

melissa o said...

Your hubsters is the best. PS - it looks a little like you are nekkid in that pic he has on his desk...hmmm. Honeymoon naughtiness caught on camera and taken to Iraq and captured forever on camera?? :) Sneaky, sneaky.

Kimber said...

I hope you have a FUN and RELAXING time in Colorado!

Whitney said...

That was cool to see all the people he works with. Hope you had a good birthday!