Friday, November 17, 2006

Wicked!

So the superly awesome roomate of my, Staci, got us tickets to go see WICKED!

We went last night and saw it, and it reminded me YET again how much I love musical theater, and more so, how AMAZING that show is!

AND just guess who the lead was? Yeah- who played "Elphaba" the Wicked Witch.... ANA GASTEYER. Not crapping you, no- from SNL for 6 seasons... she was AWESOME. I had NO idea that she had a voice like that- WOW! She rocked it, and it was so exciting!

Anyway, just had to share. Wicked is on tour so if you can see it in a town near you and you like theater AT ALL... GO SEE IT! Spend the money and SEE IT. IT. IS. WORTH. IT!

4 comments:

melissa o said...

WEIRD. Ana Gasteyer?

I just can't picture it...

Sarah said...

i've always wanted to see wicked...would it come to utah? i doubt it!

Ashley said...

It was here but I didnt get a chance to see it-bummer!

Matthew said...

Would it ruin the show if Molly Shannon was to show up and the two of them start talking like the two ladys from National Public Radio?