Tuesday, January 27, 2004

Visitation Rights.

Today is a good day. It's freezing, it was my long day at school, I have lots of homework, I got no sleep last night (as per usual of late), but today is indeed a good day.

Yesterday Brett Turner made plans to come to New York City! He will be staying with me from Friday morning until Monday afternoon, and I am so excited. Besides my parents and Joshua this will be the first visit I have had all year! And how did this happen? It was spur of the moment, and it will be great! But Brett and I aren't that close? Oh contraire my friends. We are plenty close, he's like a brother, if you will. There are lots of good times behind us, and lots ahead!

He's a good guy too, so none of you that don't know him worry. He asked if Josh would be "cool" with it, and Josh, being the wonderful and trusting without reason or need to doubt boyfriend is, of course, cool with it. See, love isn't always jealous!

So yes, this weekend will be great. But for now, I really need to get going on the homework so I can work ahead for this weekend! Madison Square Gardens here I come!!!!

PS> All the rest of you have visitation rights, just in case pigs fly and I get another visitor this year! ;)

0 comments: