Wednesday, June 22, 2005

Times are a Changin'


Yep. It's official. I'm growing up. HOW WEIRD!

I'm working about 30 hours a week at my internship at the OECC (paid internship... yep, I'm bragging. Only cause I know this is the only time in my life I'll ever have a paid intership, mind you, so I've got to appreciate!). Bible study and church have been awesome.

I have survived 2/3 of the wedding, and joyfully, might I add! Ash's went well, as you know, and then just 2 weeks ago Lisa got hitched and it waws beautiful. ROmantic. Sweet. Wonderful. I hope that my wedding is that beautiful, though that day is a ways off, don't fear.

I'm working in the Sales department (most of the time) at the Ogden Eccles Conference Center... that has been really great. I'm getting introduced to lots of different aspects of the center as well... I'm serving at banquets, working in accounting, etc. It's really a great one and the people are so wonderful!

Friends seem to all be doing well, which is great. Things are changing in some of the relationships, which happens.

Family is doing well too. Ian is in the UK on tour with We Are Scientists and they are doing very well. Elizabeth is doign well in the NYC, holding down the fort there. Gav and Kelley are doing well in DC, keeping the nation's capital sewn down.

This is a super boring update, I realize. I'm gonna try to be more frequent, but as you know, I make no promises!

I'll be BACK!

0 comments: